Tuesday, March 20, 2012

a blog for my self


...i am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow...
...a wave tossed in the ocean, vapor in the wind...
...still You hear me when am calling, catch me when am falling...
...and You told me who i am, I am Yours...( who am i? - casting crowns)

...sometimes when i look in a mirror, i ask my self if do i look good? do this clothes fits me or do i need to 
change it? it bounce back to me, is your physical appearance is more important than your inner aspect?
we get along with different people everyday, different characters and personalities but the question is... are 
we judging one person based on his/her physical attributes? what is more important?

credits to google search
I love shirts when it comes to comfortable, manageable and very trendy look, when you look inside my cabinet you will see my staffs specially my shirts in their colors, sizes and style.  When my older brother (kuya) still living with my mom and i, he always borrowed some of my shirts every time he has a date with his girlfriend until now even he has his own family and move in the other house he still likes my shirts but not anymore coz none of my shirts fits his body (tumaba sya). that's why I give him a challenge that if his body back to normal i will give him permission to wear my shirts again ( sweet ko lng nho? ....lol)

I keep my shirts in their proper places even though some of it are old and faded I'll make sure that their still 
in my cabinet, my mom ask me to give some of it to the needy ( ano un prang donation lng..hehe)  i just 
answer her NO! I'll keep my shirt . . . come to think of it . . . is it good to keep those old staffs that you do not longer needed? that's my staff, i love those shirts i know! but there are times that you need to let go of the 
things that is not necessary anymore, its just like an excess baggage that you still carry through out your 
journey.  It will give you stress and it makes your life to move slow. 

I know its hard to set aside those important things or events in your life even though its in your past now.  
You will always look back on the times that your still have it, right in front of you! Living in the past is not 
healthy but what can i do when that past moulds me to be a better person now, it plays a vital role in my life 
as what i am today.  it breaks my heart to do so . . .i let go some of my shirts and it feels unease because i 
bought some of those with my own money, but i need to, i have to.

I keep on telling my self that i will buy a new one, more comfy and more trendy, but honestly do i need those 
staffs when even i have lots of them? Many people today don't know how to value life as it is, i always saw 
this quote posted everywhere through fb or in twitter .."life is not a problem to be solve, but a gift to be 
enjoy" . . . old but its true, sometimes people spend a lot of money for travelling or buying expensive staffs 
just to be happy but after that Are you sure your Happy? i don't think so...

These makes me realize that life must go on, no matter what people say, just live with it, who cares after all 
its your life, no one can dictate you what you want, where you want to go or what you should do. At the end 
of the day for sure your gonna ask your self do i enjoy the whole day? or do i satisfied with those answer i 
get from all the decisions i made from the hours I'm awake? it makes sense right? or I'm just wasting my 
time writing this nonsense blog . . . lol

I have one good reason to continue living your life . . .It's HIM! who always there, who's with you along your way, He walks with you and even carry you when you get tired . . .I dare you to cling with Him and you will realize that life is worth living for! 

. . ."place my life to Your hand, i know am just a man" (home - Brian McKnight)

No comments:

Post a Comment