Wednesday, March 14, 2012

iTweet

It all started with a kiss .. #chos . . sympre nagsimula nung...
nung nablock ang fb dito sa office . . . everyone is playing farmville right?
when it hit the heart of the people! #boom facebook become a habit . . .

then one day someone share his brilliant idea to block fb in all government offices
oh well! that's life, and that's the time when i open the wonderful world of twitter . . .
i joined twitter for about 2 years now, 50,000+ tweets, 900+ followers makes me tweet more and more
its a lifestyle for me, i tweet in the morning, in the afternoon and even before going to bed i tweet!
sabi nga nila i can't live without twitter . . . #fact

I met a lot of people in different faces, culture, personality, shapes, colors and sizes
but we have one thing in common and that is to dominate the world of twitter!
i will never forget the first 7 aspiring individuals who excites me every time i open my account...
@sorianodon16 @moonevoy21 @joloeric @arffylicious @Mikuru_Hirai @Suzukirick28 and #BFF 
@kinsen08_RN they make me motivate and tweet more . . . and were still tweeting with each other when we 
have time just like before :)

Different groups arise that's makes twitter world more colorful . . .
the #3littlebears (chase, jepoy & me) #jackenpoy (myke, poy & me again) 
the royal clan of #princeters (yvette, jp, jb, jayr, empoy, mark, rowie, boss, aevin, jarie, al, bri . . sorry i 
forgot the other bawi ako next time, isearch ko muna yung ibang official members)
these are the group i will treasure and never forget to greet first thing in the morning...

i remember my first username when i enter twitter @rarerick become popular and everyone wants a follow 
back from him #weee . . . hahaha ngayon lng ito wag nangkumontra...
until i change my username to @prinemerick at the moment i joined and become an official member of 
#princeters (twitter persons who used "prince" to their username) 
but all of these, I got satisfaction and happiness everytime i open my twitter account, every time iTweet i feel 
comfortable, every moment i post a tweet i feel i can share my ideas to the world, every second i send a 
single tweet it makes me relief from a stressful day at work!

nevertheless twitter is a world full of people who wants their voices to be heard and recognized. . .

that's why iTweet! 


follow me @princemerick

No comments:

Post a Comment