Tuesday, March 13, 2012

love is . . .

for me, theres no other definiton of love except YOU
at first, its just an ordinary working days
doing my regular routines, checking emails,
receiving phone calls and performing errands for my boss
and then one day, my world pause for a moment
i couldn't help my self asking whats going on...


i stare at my monitor for a moment, leaving my mind blank...
as if im floating with so much fun and what do you call that? ...inlove?
hays! if this is love i never gonna be the same again...
i thought this is only a crush yung bang everyday you want to see that person,
catching a glimpse and see her walking around kahit na yung shadow nya lang masaya na ako...
and then i saw this verse from a good source and Based on a psychological study, a crush only lasts for a maximum of 4 months. If it exceeds, you are already in love...


Naku naman, tinamaan na yata ako! love strikes unexpectedly at the moment you can't imagine
Eh ano pa bang magagawa ko inlove na ako..ito na 'to . . .
Love has a powerful force that bind two people only to share their feelings with each other...
An ordinary feelings turned into magical, Im hypnotise with your stares, your smile, your whole being
I love everything about you...


Someday someone will walk into your life, someone who will teach you how to fall inlove,
how to be happy to feel that your world is complete, good vibes comes along my way with you by my side.
I will keep you forever and if that forever ends, dont worry 
as long as im with you i feel that im the luckiest person in the whole world.


10,000 volts runs in my body at the moment i catch your eyes look at mine
it feels like heaven, grabe yung feeling, i couldn't help my self 
just to fall inlove with you over and over again!
One thing i know that is for sure na hindi ako mapapagod na mahalin ka...


Love is . . .the moment you said Yes! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment