Sunday, March 18, 2012

re-DRAFT

thanks google image for this

I can't fight this feeling anymore! (insert background music) 
The last time i wrote a blog is all about letting go until now i feel that i can't let go the feelings i have for you
Your still here! please... i want to forget everything about you, reformat and erase all  the hidden files in-stored in my memory :( 


Why all this things happening to me? am i deserving to be treat like this? drama ko grabe . . 
im still crying everytime a single memory of you hint my mind, im still shaking just like before when you said your goodbye to me.  It feels like it all happened yesterday. . . fresh and painful


I say my goodbye to you and telling my mind that its ok, move on and forget everything but you know what the truth is...i can't :(( - cue any song of Adele -  how can i forget you with those happy moments that we shared together, with you i learned to smile 


. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment