Wednesday, March 14, 2012

R.M.L.

the first time i met you, its just a normal into no ordinary meetups
every minute you trying to connect with me
every moment you make me feel that you like me
the way you talk, the way you stares at me
you even walk beside me as if you forgot that we have company
were in group remember but all of a sudden you'll trying to ignore everyone
i like the way you approach me and i can feel your emotion attached to it!

days, weeks and even months return to their place...
we always exchange messages i mean sweet messages
everyday i hurriedly check my direct message and you never fail to send me one
just a simple goodmorning erick makes me feel more important
you always complete my daily dose of happiness

i dont want to spoil the moment, i dont want to ask question about us, our status
i dont want to ruin everything, were just starting...
starting to know more about us, about you, about me, about what you want, what i want
for me its perfect! just the way it is . .

but you know what? something is not right, your too far from me
you always telling me to relax, take it easy, we cant be together everyday
it makes me feel sad, sadder when im thinking the distance that makes us far from each other
why? i mean why He allow us to meet, knowing each other and eventually fall for each other
and its impossible because your far, far from my sight...

we met once, hoping to be with you as many times ...
rml <3

No comments:

Post a Comment